Enter Our Recipe Challenge!
Are you a creative at-home cook? Do you have a favorite recipe? If you are already a lover of the taste, ease and benefits of Mochi Mugi Pearled Barley or are new to it - this is your chance to show off your culinary skills. If you are new to our quick-cooking pearl barley, order some now and try swapping it in your favorite recipe.
Just keep in mind that it only takes 15 minutes to cook, not 60, so you may have to make some adjustments to your plans... since you'll have all that extra time on your hands!
Our Mochi Barley Recipe Challenge will run March 1st through March 31st.
Here are the important details:
- Send us your favorite Mochi Barley Recipe along with a picture.
- We will tag you and share it on our Facebook page.
- Our own Mochi Mugi Chef and Recipe Developer will judge the recipes.
- The winner will be contacted through email and announced on our blog and through social media the first week of April.
- The winner will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card and a box of Mochi Barley and have their winning recipe featured on our blog and social media.
Use the form on the right to submit your recipe.About Mochi Barley: Mochi Barley cooks in only 15-20 minutes. Its abundant nutrients makes it a healthy alternative or supplement to your white rice dishes, and its nutty flavor adds flavor depth to your stews, pastas, casseroles and more. Barley can be cooked with your favorite meats to help compliment savory flavors, and even your sweet breakfasts and desserts! Mochi Barley contains high amounts of soluble and insoluble fibers that can help improve many factors in your health and well-being. For more barley nutrition facts, visit our FAQ page.