Love pork fried rice? Try this healthy and delicious twist. And you won't believe how simple it is to throw together.
- 2 cups cooked Mochi Barley
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into one inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Toss the pork cubes with 1/2 teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon ginger.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, once hot add pork and sauté for 3 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the remaining garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds. Add barley, tamari, hoisin sauce, and vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, stir in the pork, cook 2 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.