A delicious turkey meatloaf recipe takes on a mediterranean flair with sundried tomatoes and feta cheese. It's not only tasty and super easy to prepare but also a great meal for those making healthy eating choices.
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 TBS dried parsley
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 TBS whole milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs, dried parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, eggs, milk, feta, salt, and pepper. Add ground turkey and gently stir to combine.
- Put the meat mixture into the prepared pan, pressing firmly and bake for 45 minutes.
- Take the meatloaf out of the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice.